HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S EVERYONE !!! Having Common Test on April Fool's is like -_-'' ! Of all days !!! So, Common Test started at 11 in the morning. & after the Common Test, we went to have lunch at the halal place in campus. Headed to the guys dorm after for practice & also discussions for the upcoming students exchange programme which will be held at their multi-purpose hall tomorrow evening.
Since it's April Fool's it would be such a bore if we didn't prank anyone right ? Hahaha, so in the end, I came up with a plan to prank the guys. The first plan was actually just the four of us (Dorm mates) playing the prank on everyone else. But after that, I thought, to make it more convincing, we asked Hu Kun, Li Hong & Agnes to join in the plan. It was kind of a last minute thing but it was all pretty well planned. Rehearsed like afew times the last night at our dorm. The room was like having noise pollution cause it was really funny. Especially Aqilah. We kept having NGs cause we felt that Aqilah was damn funny when she gives the angry face. Heehee :D
So, the original plan which the girls came up was that we were inside Chau Liang's room discussing about the students exchange programme. & after that, Agnes would come to me & ask to have a talk outside. But I rejected her & she started to flare up. & this is when Aqilah would come in & ask us to get out of the room to end the conversation in the room. & then we wanted to go to Yi Ren's room to talk. & then, we started screaming & shouting in the room. & when I walk out of the room, Agnes would drag me back as if she wanted to initiate a fight. & we were thinking that the guys would stop us. & after that, we would just say, YAY !!! & turn to the guys & say 'HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S !!! You all have been fooled. HAHAHA ! :P'
But then, things didn't go as planned -.- Except probably the morning. Ever since the morning, both Agnes & I didn't talk & when Hu Kun just turned to me, Agnes like yelled. & after the paper, while waiting for the rest, was talking to Wilfred, Yi Ren, Hao Bin & I think Chau Liang was there too ? Can't recall. First person to notice my black face was Wilfred. Hahaha ! They thought I couldn't do the paper & stuff. But I replied that it wasn't damn coldly. & so, that's when they knew that something was wrong. So, walked off first with Aqilah, Kit & Kang Qi to the halal place. Stopped by to get bubble tea first. & then Fareez came along with Aziz & Shakir. So, he asked me to order for him his drink. I was even speaking damn coldly to the person making our bubble tea. Heehee :D & then Kit was like, 'Eh, Amanda don't angry already lah.' & then Fareez asked what happened, & Kit said that I was PMS-ing. & I was raised my voice saying,"No, i'm not pms-ing ok. Kns." & then she pat my shoulder then say, "Ok lahhh." Walked off to the halal place, I ordered before going in, then sat like at a corner. Didn't say anything at all. Was just giving that 'Do Not Disturb' face all the way. & that's when the 3 guys asked Aqilah what happened in malay & Aqilah said that Agnes wanted to punch me yesterday & she then said that it was a long story when they wanted to ask more. & Kit's acting also not bad lah huh at the halal place ;) Keep asking if I was ok. HAHAHA ! Funny. There were many occasions that made me want to laugh out loud.
After the halal place, walked with the 3 guys to the guys dorm since the meeting place was at the guys dorm. While walking, I was walking alone. Then Fareez came over to ask me what happened yesterday night. & I refused to tell him the details. & then started walking with the girls again. Reached their dorm, left our stuff in one of their rooms & went to the lobby to gather. & I kept asking them to hurry & stuff. & when Agnes stepped in, Fareez just started starring at her from what I heard from her. & then she was shouting & asking him, 'Stare what stare' that kind of stuff. Can't really recall what she said. But after that, when everyone was like at the lobby already, the whole prank started rolling when Fareez asked Agnes to tell everyone what we were suppose to do for the students exchange programme & Agnes asked me & that's how the argument started. Everyone was quite shocked & it was total silence. Agnes just blurted everything out & Fareez stood up & ask what happened & said,"Ok, what happened last night. Might as well clarify everything here." Something along those lines. Then he asked us to say what happened & both of us refused to reveal anything about it. & Agnes started to shout & stuff & suddenly came over to me. Then, Fareez took it seriously & pulled Agnes aside. (Agnes fake nails broke here though. Heehee !) Then Agnes sat down again. & after that, I just said, we'll settle this ourselves. Carry on with the meeting first. & Fareez declined & said to settle it now if not, the meeting shall not move on.
So, this was when I told Agnes said, ok go out & talk. So, we went to like the far end of the corridor. & then both of us started to burst out laughing. Couldn't contain it any longer. After that, we started shouting & screaming. & that's when the action comes in. & we started screaming & all. Everyone thought we were seriously having some cat fight or what. But actually, it was nothing at all :P Then, Fareez thought what happened. So, he came over again. Being damn serious about it & all. Both of us were still containing our laughter at this time. & after that, Agnes said,"Alright, we'll go out & tell them the whole story. & ask them to vote see who's right & who's wrong." Then I was like,"Fine, whatever." Fareez said some stuff which I forgot what after. I went back & sat back down. Agnes just stood in the centre. She told me to stand in the centre too. & Fareez stopped it from happening again. & he said some stuff & suddenly he said he was going to inform Dr Zhu about this. So, in the end, to make the prank not so big, Agnes just started jumping around & say "HAPPY APRIL FOOLS !!!" & I was like "Yay !!! Prank succeeded !!!" & everyone just started laughing at Fareez for taking it so seriously. Hahaha ! It was funny. If only you saw his facial expression.
Got back to serious business after. So, everyone was preparing after we came up with the programmes. Dinner was at halal again. But most of them went to SiChuan instead. Talked about the prank & Fareez was telling us what he was thinking during the whole prank scene. Was pretty hilarious. There was a prank trying to go on in the SiChuan restaurant also but apparently, it failed -.- & the next target to prank was Ram. Got cakes after dinner. Went back to the guys dorm. Rehearsed again. & after the rehearsal, Ram went to shower. & the guys were waiting for him outside the toilet. He was taking such a long shower ! But after he came out, he got cake all over him. So, he had to start showering again. HAHAHA !
Went back to the girls dorm at about 2 in the morning after almost everything was settled. Slept before 3 & there was history lesson the next morning at 8:15. My goodness /:
Alright, so the day started with this !
Since it's April Fool's it would be such a bore if we didn't prank anyone right ? Hahaha, so in the end, I came up with a plan to prank the guys. The first plan was actually just the four of us (Dorm mates) playing the prank on everyone else. But after that, I thought, to make it more convincing, we asked Hu Kun, Li Hong & Agnes to join in the plan. It was kind of a last minute thing but it was all pretty well planned. Rehearsed like afew times the last night at our dorm. The room was like having noise pollution cause it was really funny. Especially Aqilah. We kept having NGs cause we felt that Aqilah was damn funny when she gives the angry face. Heehee :D
So, the original plan which the girls came up was that we were inside Chau Liang's room discussing about the students exchange programme. & after that, Agnes would come to me & ask to have a talk outside. But I rejected her & she started to flare up. & this is when Aqilah would come in & ask us to get out of the room to end the conversation in the room. & then we wanted to go to Yi Ren's room to talk. & then, we started screaming & shouting in the room. & when I walk out of the room, Agnes would drag me back as if she wanted to initiate a fight. & we were thinking that the guys would stop us. & after that, we would just say, YAY !!! & turn to the guys & say 'HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S !!! You all have been fooled. HAHAHA ! :P'
But then, things didn't go as planned -.- Except probably the morning. Ever since the morning, both Agnes & I didn't talk & when Hu Kun just turned to me, Agnes like yelled. & after the paper, while waiting for the rest, was talking to Wilfred, Yi Ren, Hao Bin & I think Chau Liang was there too ? Can't recall. First person to notice my black face was Wilfred. Hahaha ! They thought I couldn't do the paper & stuff. But I replied that it wasn't damn coldly. & so, that's when they knew that something was wrong. So, walked off first with Aqilah, Kit & Kang Qi to the halal place. Stopped by to get bubble tea first. & then Fareez came along with Aziz & Shakir. So, he asked me to order for him his drink. I was even speaking damn coldly to the person making our bubble tea. Heehee :D & then Kit was like, 'Eh, Amanda don't angry already lah.' & then Fareez asked what happened, & Kit said that I was PMS-ing. & I was raised my voice saying,"No, i'm not pms-ing ok. Kns." & then she pat my shoulder then say, "Ok lahhh." Walked off to the halal place, I ordered before going in, then sat like at a corner. Didn't say anything at all. Was just giving that 'Do Not Disturb' face all the way. & that's when the 3 guys asked Aqilah what happened in malay & Aqilah said that Agnes wanted to punch me yesterday & she then said that it was a long story when they wanted to ask more. & Kit's acting also not bad lah huh at the halal place ;) Keep asking if I was ok. HAHAHA ! Funny. There were many occasions that made me want to laugh out loud.
After the halal place, walked with the 3 guys to the guys dorm since the meeting place was at the guys dorm. While walking, I was walking alone. Then Fareez came over to ask me what happened yesterday night. & I refused to tell him the details. & then started walking with the girls again. Reached their dorm, left our stuff in one of their rooms & went to the lobby to gather. & I kept asking them to hurry & stuff. & when Agnes stepped in, Fareez just started starring at her from what I heard from her. & then she was shouting & asking him, 'Stare what stare' that kind of stuff. Can't really recall what she said. But after that, when everyone was like at the lobby already, the whole prank started rolling when Fareez asked Agnes to tell everyone what we were suppose to do for the students exchange programme & Agnes asked me & that's how the argument started. Everyone was quite shocked & it was total silence. Agnes just blurted everything out & Fareez stood up & ask what happened & said,"Ok, what happened last night. Might as well clarify everything here." Something along those lines. Then he asked us to say what happened & both of us refused to reveal anything about it. & Agnes started to shout & stuff & suddenly came over to me. Then, Fareez took it seriously & pulled Agnes aside. (Agnes fake nails broke here though. Heehee !) Then Agnes sat down again. & after that, I just said, we'll settle this ourselves. Carry on with the meeting first. & Fareez declined & said to settle it now if not, the meeting shall not move on.
So, this was when I told Agnes said, ok go out & talk. So, we went to like the far end of the corridor. & then both of us started to burst out laughing. Couldn't contain it any longer. After that, we started shouting & screaming. & that's when the action comes in. & we started screaming & all. Everyone thought we were seriously having some cat fight or what. But actually, it was nothing at all :P Then, Fareez thought what happened. So, he came over again. Being damn serious about it & all. Both of us were still containing our laughter at this time. & after that, Agnes said,"Alright, we'll go out & tell them the whole story. & ask them to vote see who's right & who's wrong." Then I was like,"Fine, whatever." Fareez said some stuff which I forgot what after. I went back & sat back down. Agnes just stood in the centre. She told me to stand in the centre too. & Fareez stopped it from happening again. & he said some stuff & suddenly he said he was going to inform Dr Zhu about this. So, in the end, to make the prank not so big, Agnes just started jumping around & say "HAPPY APRIL FOOLS !!!" & I was like "Yay !!! Prank succeeded !!!" & everyone just started laughing at Fareez for taking it so seriously. Hahaha ! It was funny. If only you saw his facial expression.
Got back to serious business after. So, everyone was preparing after we came up with the programmes. Dinner was at halal again. But most of them went to SiChuan instead. Talked about the prank & Fareez was telling us what he was thinking during the whole prank scene. Was pretty hilarious. There was a prank trying to go on in the SiChuan restaurant also but apparently, it failed -.- & the next target to prank was Ram. Got cakes after dinner. Went back to the guys dorm. Rehearsed again. & after the rehearsal, Ram went to shower. & the guys were waiting for him outside the toilet. He was taking such a long shower ! But after he came out, he got cake all over him. So, he had to start showering again. HAHAHA !
Went back to the girls dorm at about 2 in the morning after almost everything was settled. Slept before 3 & there was history lesson the next morning at 8:15. My goodness /:
Alright, so the day started with this !
Last minute revisions...
The only person who was ready was this guy.
& look at what we found after lunch near the halal place.
CHINA'S MAGNUM FORCE !!!
It was a waste that we didn't have hidden camera during our prank. Alright, that's all for April Fool's Day !!!
WOOHOO !!! SUCCESS SUCCESS SUCCESS !!! :D
WOOHOO !!! SUCCESS SUCCESS SUCCESS !!! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment