2nd last day before I get back to Singapore. It seems as though we just settled down & yet, tomorrow is the day which we have to leave. This shows how time flies since Day 1. So, today we slept in till about 12 plus in the afternoon, & then, Wilfred called & said that Ram & a few other guys are coming over to play badminton at about 2. But before they arrived, we started to pack our luggage already. Packing my luggage made me lose some fats man. Seriously tiring cause I got lots of things to stuff. & of course, my luggage is going to be over weight for sure /:
The girls didn't have the mood to play badminton today. So, it ended up with the guys playing amongst themselves. After showering, Kit & I left to have our lunch & also to take our fake nails off while Aqilah & Kang Qi stayed in the dorm (: We had century egg with pork porridge for the last time. & also siew mai & sushi too. Their siew mai is different. Cause instead of having meat inside, it's glutinuous rice instead. But it doesn't taste that bad (: Plus, it isn't yellow in colour.
Went for our last minute grocery shopping after. & then back at our dorm. Cause Dr Zhu wanted to meet everyone there. After that, was dinner. We had steamboat :D Eat till our hearts content ! Cause it's only 20RMB per person. Woohoo !!! Cheap right !!! (: & Dr Zhu treat us beer some more. Hahaha !
After that, was pool again. I wanted to play till I drop but in the end... Shan't elaborate about it (: It seems like today was the earliest that we got back from pool. Anyway, continued with our packing after we got back & then, that's it for the day (:
The girls didn't have the mood to play badminton today. So, it ended up with the guys playing amongst themselves. After showering, Kit & I left to have our lunch & also to take our fake nails off while Aqilah & Kang Qi stayed in the dorm (: We had century egg with pork porridge for the last time. & also siew mai & sushi too. Their siew mai is different. Cause instead of having meat inside, it's glutinuous rice instead. But it doesn't taste that bad (: Plus, it isn't yellow in colour.
Went for our last minute grocery shopping after. & then back at our dorm. Cause Dr Zhu wanted to meet everyone there. After that, was dinner. We had steamboat :D Eat till our hearts content ! Cause it's only 20RMB per person. Woohoo !!! Cheap right !!! (: & Dr Zhu treat us beer some more. Hahaha !
After that, was pool again. I wanted to play till I drop but in the end... Shan't elaborate about it (: It seems like today was the earliest that we got back from pool. Anyway, continued with our packing after we got back & then, that's it for the day (:
For one last time,
Our room door number. (Can go buy 4D ah ! Hahaha ! Just kidding.)
The corridor.
& our luggages which refuses to close.
& us still using the laptop in the wee hours of the morning.

Alright, i'm done (: Less than 24 hours before i'm back in Singapore. Happy or sad ? That's a really good question.
P/S: I spent quality time with Aqilah today by helping her squeeze her notebooks inside her huge luggage ! :D
P/S: I spent quality time with Aqilah today by helping her squeeze her notebooks inside her huge luggage ! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment