LU SHAN TRIP FINALLY !!! :D Had about 5 hours bus ride, plus the toilet break. Yeah, you should roughly know what I did for that 5 hours. Heehee :D Best time to catch up with my sleep man ! The whole bus ride was filled with hornings. The bus driver was said to have won the 'Best Driver's Award' or something. Anyway, I realised that China doesn't need to have traffic light or zebra crossings cause no vehicles follows it most of the time. Pretty scary especially when you want to cross the road /:
Went to some museum ? I'm not sure what that place is really called though. Just some history things again. But this time, it's like a duplicate. The things which they show seems new. So, doesn't seem to be the originals. & after 5 hours of the hornings, our ears could finally take a rest cause it was lunch time !!! The food was not bad. It was just oily that's all. Oh, & I figured out that they love to eat frogs (Tian Ji) alot. Cause everytime when the adults order the food for us, it always have that dish there on the table. Hahaha (: Known to be quite an expensive dish in China maybe ? Hmm.
Went up the bus after lunch & then, off to get swim wear cause some of the girls needed to get swim wear so that they could get into the hot spring. Then after they got it, went to the hot spring there. Aqilah, Tian Ci & I decided not to go to the hot spring. So guess what I did again ? SLEEEP ! Hahaha ! I don't know why, but I feel damn sleepy that day.
Waited for all of them for about 2 hours plus & then went for dinner which was about an hour ride due to the traffic. Horning starts again. Dinner & off to check in to the hotel (: The hotel was 2 stars I think cause they had 2 stars at the reception counter there. But when we stepped in to our room, it didn't seem like 2 stars at all cause the bed was bigger than my bed at home !!! I was suppose to be sharing a room with Kang Qi but I ended up sharing a room with Kit instead. Haha, we sleep late when we go for trips. & Kang Qi sleeps real early, as usual. As for Aqilah, it only happens during trips.
Tai Ti again. Till about 1 plus in the morning. & then knocked out. First time everyone's sleeping so early. Heehee :D Comparing the sleeping time with the cruise trip to the 3 Gorges, it's considered early.
Went to some museum ? I'm not sure what that place is really called though. Just some history things again. But this time, it's like a duplicate. The things which they show seems new. So, doesn't seem to be the originals. & after 5 hours of the hornings, our ears could finally take a rest cause it was lunch time !!! The food was not bad. It was just oily that's all. Oh, & I figured out that they love to eat frogs (Tian Ji) alot. Cause everytime when the adults order the food for us, it always have that dish there on the table. Hahaha (: Known to be quite an expensive dish in China maybe ? Hmm.
Went up the bus after lunch & then, off to get swim wear cause some of the girls needed to get swim wear so that they could get into the hot spring. Then after they got it, went to the hot spring there. Aqilah, Tian Ci & I decided not to go to the hot spring. So guess what I did again ? SLEEEP ! Hahaha ! I don't know why, but I feel damn sleepy that day.
Waited for all of them for about 2 hours plus & then went for dinner which was about an hour ride due to the traffic. Horning starts again. Dinner & off to check in to the hotel (: The hotel was 2 stars I think cause they had 2 stars at the reception counter there. But when we stepped in to our room, it didn't seem like 2 stars at all cause the bed was bigger than my bed at home !!! I was suppose to be sharing a room with Kang Qi but I ended up sharing a room with Kit instead. Haha, we sleep late when we go for trips. & Kang Qi sleeps real early, as usual. As for Aqilah, it only happens during trips.
Tai Ti again. Till about 1 plus in the morning. & then knocked out. First time everyone's sleeping so early. Heehee :D Comparing the sleeping time with the cruise trip to the 3 Gorges, it's considered early.
Here's that place I was talking about, which seems like a museum & yet, it doesn't seem like one.
Alright now...
& meanwhile, while waiting for them...
Sleeping is my new hobby :D
Tian Ci was sleeping too ! I wasn't the only one ok !!!
& now for the finale of this post, presenting to you the hotel room !

The toilet didn't have lock, & it was transparent !!! If we didn't draw the curtain properly, whatever that you are doing in the toilet could be seem. Actually, in between the doors, we could already peep through -.-
Tai Ti's a new past time during trips. Hahaha !
& now for the finale of this post, presenting to you the hotel room !
Alright, that's all folks !!!
No comments:
Post a Comment