Happy Friday the 13th !!! I didn't realise that it was Friday the 13th till late afternoon. HAHAHA ! Alright, so we had EM3A lesson from 10 to 12 in the morning & 1 to 3 in the afternoon. As usual. I think you can guess what we had for lunch if you followed up with my blogging. Yupyup, we went to Halal place for lunch again :D Anyway, we weren't suppose to have lessons on Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays actually. But ohhwells. Everything is being pushed forward. Yellow crane & industrial visit is being postponed to this coming monday & we're going to the 3 Gorges this coming Friday too for 3 days 2 nights. Cruise yo ! I think ? ;) Tmr's Theme Park excursion is postponed to after 3 Gorges. Wah, damn sad. I want to hide at one corner & emo already. No lah, just kidding :D
So, after EM3A lesson, went back to the hostel. Slacked, used the com while Aqilah slept all the way. Then Kit joined her halfway too. Watched A Walk To Remember last night & caught A Lot Like Love today. Both shows not that bad lah huh. All of us showered after & we went to have dinner at this SiChuan restaurant near the Halal place. Oh, before that, we met some of the guys. Ordered around 7 dishes. & it cost us about 135RMB for 12 people. Pretty cheap. Took a walk around that place after dinner. Walked into some shops & Hao Bin 'owns' every shop there -.- & got back to the dorm at around 1030. Aqilah & I were pretty high on our way back to the dorm. Cause she was playing all songs using her phone. Hahaha, & I was trying out the exercising thingy ? Cause Kit say damn difficult to pull up. HEEHEE ! Kit, you lousy lah you.
Alright, some pictures before I log off.
So, after EM3A lesson, went back to the hostel. Slacked, used the com while Aqilah slept all the way. Then Kit joined her halfway too. Watched A Walk To Remember last night & caught A Lot Like Love today. Both shows not that bad lah huh. All of us showered after & we went to have dinner at this SiChuan restaurant near the Halal place. Oh, before that, we met some of the guys. Ordered around 7 dishes. & it cost us about 135RMB for 12 people. Pretty cheap. Took a walk around that place after dinner. Walked into some shops & Hao Bin 'owns' every shop there -.- & got back to the dorm at around 1030. Aqilah & I were pretty high on our way back to the dorm. Cause she was playing all songs using her phone. Hahaha, & I was trying out the exercising thingy ? Cause Kit say damn difficult to pull up. HEEHEE ! Kit, you lousy lah you.
Alright, some pictures before I log off.
I literally thought that they were selling ants -.-
Alright, i'm seriously super tired already. To bed now ! Toodles everyone !
No comments:
Post a Comment