Second day of cruise ! We were still stuck at the same place as last night when we woke up. Kit was my room mate yesterday night ;) & Aqilah, Kit & I had diarrhoea, Kang Qi & Aqilah puked like countless times too. Pretty horrible. But i'm glad it's over. I think it's cause of the cup noodles which we ate the previous night. Anyway, during breakfast, the tour guides suggested to take the cruise back to the dock then after that take a bus & go to the 3 Gorges instead but apparently, we couldn't go anywhere since the weather was too foggy & we can't see anything infront of us. So it'll be really dangerous if the cruise were to move. The meals on board was really terrible. Cause the dishes were of a repetition everytime. But, gotta just eat whatever that's on the table lah. Can't be choosy at this point of time (:
We finally got through the first gate though. When we were in the first gate, the water level started rising really fast & you could feel the cruise moving higher & higher till a certain height. Pretty cool cause I didn't experience this before in my life (: At this point of time, we were playing Tai Ti again. Haha, there's nothing much we could do on the cruise. So, there's not much of a choice on how we could spend our time. So, yeah. We played till the tour guide came & call us to go up to the deck to see the scenery. Pretty cool ! I'll show you !
We finally got through the first gate though. When we were in the first gate, the water level started rising really fast & you could feel the cruise moving higher & higher till a certain height. Pretty cool cause I didn't experience this before in my life (: At this point of time, we were playing Tai Ti again. Haha, there's nothing much we could do on the cruise. So, there's not much of a choice on how we could spend our time. So, yeah. We played till the tour guide came & call us to go up to the deck to see the scenery. Pretty cool ! I'll show you !
The breeze was really good on the deck. Really relaxing too. If only Singapore was big enough to have places like this. Anyway, we ended up staying on the cruise the whole night again. & our cruise got delayed by a day. We were suppose to go back on Sunday evening but in the end, we ended up going back on Monday evening instead. Heehee :D Kang Qi & Aqilah felt better so they came over to my room & we played Bluff after. I seriously can't bluff. When I say the truth everyone knows but when I bluff, everyone starts to catch me -.- Tskkk.
That's pretty much what I did for Day 2 on the cruise. Nothing much we could do anyway besides running to the toilet like 5 or 6 times in a row. Hahaha, alright ! That's all ;)
That's pretty much what I did for Day 2 on the cruise. Nothing much we could do anyway besides running to the toilet like 5 or 6 times in a row. Hahaha, alright ! That's all ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment