Yo ! It's really a mundane day today. I'm not kidding !!! We had like Maths again at 10 in the morning. Tutorial. Then after that, was lunch. Halal place. Dan chao fan. Seems quite long since I ate that. So I decided to have that for my lunch. But I wasn't that hungry so I shared with Kang Qi. Went to class after. We continued with our lecture from where we stopped yesterday.
Back to the dorm after. & there I was trying to catch up with my blogging since I haven't been updating for quite afew days. This week was tiring. Hectic too. Cooked dinner. Guess what we had ? We had what the guys ate yesterday night. Mee sua. After that, showered & then studied.
About 10 plus 11, we got distracted & we were digging out our old school photos. Hahaha, now all of them saw me in short hair already. So, pretty much that was how it went today. Oh, & Kit & I were having fun cause.... (it's a secret) Only our dorm mates know. Heehee :B Don't so kaypo lah. Hahaha !
Alright, short post since I got nothing much to entertain you about & I don't want to bore you out too. My counter is increasing very quickly !!! Shocking. HAHA ! Alright, see you people !!! Chinese calligraphy & Maths tutorial & quiz tmrw !!!
Back to the dorm after. & there I was trying to catch up with my blogging since I haven't been updating for quite afew days. This week was tiring. Hectic too. Cooked dinner. Guess what we had ? We had what the guys ate yesterday night. Mee sua. After that, showered & then studied.
About 10 plus 11, we got distracted & we were digging out our old school photos. Hahaha, now all of them saw me in short hair already. So, pretty much that was how it went today. Oh, & Kit & I were having fun cause.... (it's a secret) Only our dorm mates know. Heehee :B Don't so kaypo lah. Hahaha !
Alright, short post since I got nothing much to entertain you about & I don't want to bore you out too. My counter is increasing very quickly !!! Shocking. HAHA ! Alright, see you people !!! Chinese calligraphy & Maths tutorial & quiz tmrw !!!
No comments:
Post a Comment