Finally the 3rd day on the cruise ! We are finally getting out of our cruise & going to transfer to another smaller boat to go to visit a place. Then there was this sampan ride which was quite scary too. The boat is so wobbly bobbly. Went to a temple like place first. We had to climb 300 steps just to get to the place we wanted to go. I think if I climb 300 steps like that everyday, I would have lost all my fats & have nice calf muscles already. Which is a good thing ! I thought the reward for climbing up those 300 steps would be worth it. But then, the reward at the end wasn't that much of a thing to talk about. Besides a coffin which was left on display & many people threw money in for good luck. Oh yes ! & there was this tree which had pink flowers. & when some people shook the branches of the tree, the flower petals started falling. What a beautiful sight ! We then took a boat back after climbing 300 steps down again. Went back to our cruise to have lunch. During then, the cruise travelled to another destination to let us get onto the small boat.
There were like 3 rowers in front & 2 at the back. Those rowers were like really old. But they are seriously fit ! Might win the dragonboaters in our school ah. Heehee :D The rest of the passengers in our cruise were also there just that they took a different boat. Our whole group was being split into two boats cause there wasn't enough space for everyone to fit in. Went for a boat ride & I kept getting splashed cause I was sitting at the side. I got splashed like practically everywhere even my face. & when I was wiping the water off my face, the lady tour guide for the boat ride said that it was good for the skin complexion instead. HAHAHA ! So, I didn't bother cleaning it away anymore. We were like racing & our boat got there first !!! HEEHEE !!!
Went back to the cruise after. It was too early for dinner so we went back to our room. Oh yes, I forgot to mention that the guy tour guide, Xiao Liu is like a gambling king or something. He could do magic using the normal cards, he learnt our Tai Ti really fast & trashed us in the first 3 games once he learnt how to play. Impressive. Anyway, had a short meeting with everyone over at my room. Since it was the last night, we decided to have a party. & I was chosen to write some comments/report to hand up to the company. Poor me. Have to do assignment when I was suppose to be enjoying. HAHAHA ! Dinner after that. Same old food. Everyone was tired of the food already. Many things were left over.
Discussed with the waitresses at the restaurant as that was the only place which was available since the deck was too dark & windy for everyone to go up. So, we decided to have it at the restaurant instead. Then it was party time !!! Aqilah & I taught them the 'Peace by the River' camp song. & it was really funny to see them being unable to catch up. Heehee :D Cleared up by 12 midnight then went back to our room. Did up the report in Wilfred's room. When I was done, it was already like 3 plus in the morning so we decided to just stay up since we had to wake up at 6 in the morning anyway as breakfast was at 7:30 in the morning. Played Tai Ti with Wilfred & Fareez. Hao Bin was like saying he's going to stay awake with his eyes closed. He ended up sleeping in the end with his beloved Felicia - the blanket. & ended up, when I went back to my room, Kit was with Jonathan, Yu Xue & Teng Yu playing Tai Ti also. & thanks to Yu Xue I got a shock of my life -.-
Slept at 6 in the morning. Couldn't take it anymore. & I ended up sleeping on the couch when it was my room. Thanks ah Teng Yu & Yu Xue -.- My bed too nice to sleep already. I know. & in the end, I skipped breakfast & slept all the way till 10:30 till Wilfred came over & asked me to wake up since we were reaching the shore soon. HAHA !
Alright, that's about it. Pictures to view !
There were like 3 rowers in front & 2 at the back. Those rowers were like really old. But they are seriously fit ! Might win the dragonboaters in our school ah. Heehee :D The rest of the passengers in our cruise were also there just that they took a different boat. Our whole group was being split into two boats cause there wasn't enough space for everyone to fit in. Went for a boat ride & I kept getting splashed cause I was sitting at the side. I got splashed like practically everywhere even my face. & when I was wiping the water off my face, the lady tour guide for the boat ride said that it was good for the skin complexion instead. HAHAHA ! So, I didn't bother cleaning it away anymore. We were like racing & our boat got there first !!! HEEHEE !!!
Went back to the cruise after. It was too early for dinner so we went back to our room. Oh yes, I forgot to mention that the guy tour guide, Xiao Liu is like a gambling king or something. He could do magic using the normal cards, he learnt our Tai Ti really fast & trashed us in the first 3 games once he learnt how to play. Impressive. Anyway, had a short meeting with everyone over at my room. Since it was the last night, we decided to have a party. & I was chosen to write some comments/report to hand up to the company. Poor me. Have to do assignment when I was suppose to be enjoying. HAHAHA ! Dinner after that. Same old food. Everyone was tired of the food already. Many things were left over.
Discussed with the waitresses at the restaurant as that was the only place which was available since the deck was too dark & windy for everyone to go up. So, we decided to have it at the restaurant instead. Then it was party time !!! Aqilah & I taught them the 'Peace by the River' camp song. & it was really funny to see them being unable to catch up. Heehee :D Cleared up by 12 midnight then went back to our room. Did up the report in Wilfred's room. When I was done, it was already like 3 plus in the morning so we decided to just stay up since we had to wake up at 6 in the morning anyway as breakfast was at 7:30 in the morning. Played Tai Ti with Wilfred & Fareez. Hao Bin was like saying he's going to stay awake with his eyes closed. He ended up sleeping in the end with his beloved Felicia - the blanket. & ended up, when I went back to my room, Kit was with Jonathan, Yu Xue & Teng Yu playing Tai Ti also. & thanks to Yu Xue I got a shock of my life -.-
Slept at 6 in the morning. Couldn't take it anymore. & I ended up sleeping on the couch when it was my room. Thanks ah Teng Yu & Yu Xue -.- My bed too nice to sleep already. I know. & in the end, I skipped breakfast & slept all the way till 10:30 till Wilfred came over & asked me to wake up since we were reaching the shore soon. HAHA !
Alright, that's about it. Pictures to view !
Up on the deck...
While we were on the smaller boat...
When we were on the smaller boat on our way to the temple-like place.
SAMPAN RIDE !!!
300 steps up just to see...
Look at all the tired faces after climbing 300 steps up...
Inside this place...
Then we went to Japan for just a split second.
Kawaii nehhh.
Then we went back to the cruise. & in the tour guide told us that there's like 2 or 3 girls that want to take photos with the guys. So guess who was chosen ? Shakir, Jonathan, Ram & Fareez. HAHAHA ! Ram was so happy & excited then he started to ask people to gel his hair. Shakir just started jumping once he was chosen. Then he went back to his room to shower. HAHAHA ! So funny ! You should look at his expression man ! Hilarious to the max ! Fareez isn't in any of the pictures here cause he was having a headache so he was back in his room. & this fellow is super good at eavesdropping. Wilfred & I were talking & he heard everything. Tsktsktsk. But he manage to get afew shots with the girl in light brown. Cause we met here at the lobby again. Heehee :D & her boyfriend was there -.- So, when the boyfriend saw Fareez, the boyfriend just went, "I'm her boyfriend" HAHAHA ! -_-'' !!!
So, the happy guys...


Ram ! Your hair got no difference. Got gel or no gel same same leh.

& then, it was party time !!!

We had a speech for the tour guides...
Here's Aziz trying to convey the speech in Mandarin though he's Malay.
& then it was Peace by the River !!!


& finally, CHEEROS TO ALL !!!


& then, it was party time !!!
We had a speech for the tour guides...
& then it was Peace by the River !!!
& finally, CHEEROS TO ALL !!!
Alright. Took me really long to finish Day 20. So, enjoy the pictures alright everyone ! Day 21's coming up soon !!!
No comments:
Post a Comment