Monday, March 9, 2009

Day 6 - 8th March 2009

Yo ! Today is Sunday & it's free & easy day ! Woke up around 11 plus 12 in the morning. The guys cancelled their soccer match so we ended up meeting them at 4 in the afternoon. Was staying in the dorm the whole time. First time we didn't have lunch but we had brunch. I had milo & tea egg again :D The tea egg is seriously addictive.

Met them at the bubble tea stall near our dorm cause they wanted the halal burgers again. Then went to the shopping centre which has the arcade to shop. Met Chau Liang & the rest first before splitting up & shopping for our stuff (: We got the prata at those road side stalls. That prata is seriously two thumbs up man ! I likeee. But it's oily /: Went to the Walmart with the guys then we walked past the chou tou fu stall. Wah, seriously damn smelly. Smell like cow dung can -.- Went back to the halal la mian stall after that for dinner. Ordered the same old thing again. After dinner, we went to the underground super market cause Kit needed to get slippers since her NKIE (NIKE) slippers broke. Went back to dorm after. & that's about it for Day 6.

I WANT TO GO TO THE THEME PARKKK !!!!!!! ):
Anyone knows where is it ?


Alright, pictures pictures.

Some random shots of the stalls near the girl's dorm.
Candycanes ! Reminds me of my childhood man.

Kit's expression is like, priceless. My goodness.

See that guy carrying the bouquet of flowers ?
Is it Valentine's Day today ?
Cause I saw two couples carrying flowers today. Hmm...

I didn't know that I could see a cooper here.
WOW !

Promoter for Par Value Supermarket.

The bubble tea here is like Kang Qi's drug.
She's addicted to it already. Tsktsktsk.
Kang Qi ah Kang Qi.

They really sell pineapples here like this.

There's alot of skateboarders in campus too.

The little boy's damn cute too lah. He was super shy :D

This is the school's shuttle bus.
It seems like it is always full though.
& the queue was damn long when we were passing by to go out of campus.

On the streets...
Piggy back rides !!!

Satay for sale man !!! I heard it was quite spicy.

This is one of the shopping malls.
Pretty small compared to Sg's.

These 3 guys ah... 'Omg, that girl damn pretty.
Help me ask her leh. I want to take photo with her.'


This is the night life...
Those who went shopping yesterday ! Plus Aqilah too ;)


Time for dinner !!!

Shakir can CF for food & drinks already...

This one even more power...
Aiseh !!!!

Ok, that's it for Day 6 ! Finally I caught up ! I'm hungry. I'm waiting for my food to be delivered now. Heehee :D Alright, post about Day 7 tonight maybe ? Classes are starting this week. -yawns. Alright, byeeeee !!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment