Hello ! We were suppose to have Chinese calligraphy writing at 8:15am in the morning today. But apparently, the teacher wasn't free to come over. So we adjusted our timetable & therefore, we had Maths for the whole day. Had tutorials in the morning & i'm finally done with my 2nd topic's tutorial. Then after that, was lunch. Needless to say, it's Halal place again ;) Went to get groceries at the underground market for dinner tonight after. We were planning to cook porridge with stir-fried veggies & salted egg. But when we got home, we realised that there wasn't enough rice for everyone. So, Aqilah & Kang Qi had porridge in the end while Kit & I had mee sua. I'm like sick of mee sua & rice already. Haha, no more rice or mee sua when I get back to Singapore.
Before dinner, Kit & I went out as she wanted to replace her fake nails since it had a crack already. & guess what ? I ended up doing also ! 40RMB with 2 finger nails with drawn on flowers using those crystals. First time doing fake fingernails & I considered alot. Hahaha,& Kit finally had the blue nails which she has always wanted. Heehee :DWent to walk around there after. But we couldn't find anything that we wanted. So we decided to go to the shopping centre which reminds us of Far East. Kit saw 2 shirts which she liked but after much consideration, she decided not to get. HAHA ! In the end, the both of us went back empty handed.
So dinner after, & then I showered. Studied alittle & off I went to bed :D Overall, this was what I did today. Nothing special, nothing fantastic. Just like any ordinary day ;)
Before dinner, Kit & I went out as she wanted to replace her fake nails since it had a crack already. & guess what ? I ended up doing also ! 40RMB with 2 finger nails with drawn on flowers using those crystals. First time doing fake fingernails & I considered alot. Hahaha,& Kit finally had the blue nails which she has always wanted. Heehee :DWent to walk around there after. But we couldn't find anything that we wanted. So we decided to go to the shopping centre which reminds us of Far East. Kit saw 2 shirts which she liked but after much consideration, she decided not to get. HAHA ! In the end, the both of us went back empty handed.
So dinner after, & then I showered. Studied alittle & off I went to bed :D Overall, this was what I did today. Nothing special, nothing fantastic. Just like any ordinary day ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment