First day of cruise ! Tea egg in the morning ;) Woke up like at 5:30am in the morning & we slept at like 1 plus 2 in the morning. We were thinking of not sleeping actually cause there's like 6 hours of bus ride so we were thinking of not sleeping. But in the end, everyone got knocked out even before 3am. But before that, we packed our bags for the short trip to the 3 Gorges.
So woke up at 5:30am & we showered before going cause we were afraid that we couldn't shower in the cruise. Heehee :D So, everyone was clean (: & then met up with the rest of the people. We were like the last to board cause the guys wanted to leave their laptops in our dorms since their hostel didn't have security unlike ours. So, we were waiting & we ended up meeting at 7:10am instead of 7am when the meeting time was suppose to be 7am sharp. Boarded the bus & we sat at the last row since the rest of the seats were taken. There were 2 tour guides with us. One was Xiao Liu the guy tour guide. & another one was Xiao Tan, the lady tour guide who was our english tour guide.
In the bus, the tour guides were like introducing Wuhan to us. Everyone was still awake but after 15 mins, everyone was snoring away except Kit & I & a hand full of others. But after awhile, we started to doze off too. HAHAHA ! So, the tour guide stopped after like an hour of talking. It was really hard to sleep behind since the seat was really upright straight. So, we ended up sleeping on each others shoulders. I was like sitting in the center & no one was infront of me. Imagine if the bus brakes suddenly. I could have flied all the way to the front & say hi to the bus driver. Heehee :D Then after that, I woke up halfway. During then, Hu Kun & the rest were already awake except Aqilah who was fast asleep with her MP4. I started to tell stories to Hu Kun about my secondary school again. HAHAHA ! Yeah, ghost stories. I didn't know that those 4 guys sitting infront of us were listening too -.-
Anyway, we visited this place that looks like the mini Great Wall of China. (I forgot the name though :P) But it's a museum. Those kids there were really adorable ! They have like a kindergarten in the middle of tall walls. Damn cool. They were like singing some songs & playing choo choo train or something. Heehee :D I was waving at them & they waved back !!! :D Took photos then went off for lunch. But before that, we had our toilet break. Then off we go for lunch ! It was at this nearby restaurant but it didn't really have a front door. I wonder why. After we finished lunch, some of the guys started playing mahjong. It was quite unexpected to see mahjong tables in the restaurant though. Then some were like playing big or small with dices. Ram, Chee Kit, Wilfred & Edward were dared while playing Truth or Dare. It was really funny though. Left about 3 plus.
After lunch, we went to another museum again. Stayed there for about an hour. & then went for dinner at about 4 plus 5. We just kept eating that day. My goodness. We felt that the lunch food was much better compared to the dinner. After dinner, we went to get some stuff at the provision shop near restaurant then off we went to the cruise.
We were suppose to board the cruise at 6pm sharp. But then, we ended up in the cruise at 8 plus 9. We waited till it started drizzling. There was a huge delay cause there was some internal affairs & conflicts between the company & the government. So, they didn't let us board the cruise. The tour guides called a bus for us when it started drizzling so we ended up waiting in the bus. This time round, Agnes was the one that started to tell ghost stories. Her stories are like 10 times worst than mine. My goodness. I started running away after hearing 2 stories. Oh yes, & while we were waiting for the bus, the 2nd debate with the guys started. & I joined the debate, said a sentence & came out of it again. HAHA !
We finally board the cruise after such a long wait. Got our keys then went to our room. Went to explore the cruise after we unpacked. There wasn't much facilities but then there was this mahjong table which helps you arrange the tiles & wash the tiles too. I was super fascinated. Went back to the room, some guys came over then we started playing Tai Ti. We played till about 1 plus in the morning my room, then the guys shifted place to Chau Liang's room after. We opened the curtain & guess what ? THE CRUISE HASN'T BEEN MOVING FOR THE PAST 2 HOURS -.- So no heater to shower ): Aqilah, Kang Qi & Kit showered but I washed up. Kit was like screaming throughout while she was showering cause the water was freezing. HAHAHA ! After that, I washed up then went down to look for them with Kit. I forgot which room was Chau Liang's room so Kit & I ended up calling out their names at the corridor. We were pacing back & forth the corridor for afew times before finding them. Played till about 2:30am then Kit's face told me thatg she wanted to knock out anytime already. So, we went off to our room.
Brushed our teeth & then went to bed :D Chatted for awhile then went to bed (: Alright that's all for Day 18 !
Pictures pictures ! I know you're waiting for it :D
So woke up at 5:30am & we showered before going cause we were afraid that we couldn't shower in the cruise. Heehee :D So, everyone was clean (: & then met up with the rest of the people. We were like the last to board cause the guys wanted to leave their laptops in our dorms since their hostel didn't have security unlike ours. So, we were waiting & we ended up meeting at 7:10am instead of 7am when the meeting time was suppose to be 7am sharp. Boarded the bus & we sat at the last row since the rest of the seats were taken. There were 2 tour guides with us. One was Xiao Liu the guy tour guide. & another one was Xiao Tan, the lady tour guide who was our english tour guide.
In the bus, the tour guides were like introducing Wuhan to us. Everyone was still awake but after 15 mins, everyone was snoring away except Kit & I & a hand full of others. But after awhile, we started to doze off too. HAHAHA ! So, the tour guide stopped after like an hour of talking. It was really hard to sleep behind since the seat was really upright straight. So, we ended up sleeping on each others shoulders. I was like sitting in the center & no one was infront of me. Imagine if the bus brakes suddenly. I could have flied all the way to the front & say hi to the bus driver. Heehee :D Then after that, I woke up halfway. During then, Hu Kun & the rest were already awake except Aqilah who was fast asleep with her MP4. I started to tell stories to Hu Kun about my secondary school again. HAHAHA ! Yeah, ghost stories. I didn't know that those 4 guys sitting infront of us were listening too -.-
Anyway, we visited this place that looks like the mini Great Wall of China. (I forgot the name though :P) But it's a museum. Those kids there were really adorable ! They have like a kindergarten in the middle of tall walls. Damn cool. They were like singing some songs & playing choo choo train or something. Heehee :D I was waving at them & they waved back !!! :D Took photos then went off for lunch. But before that, we had our toilet break. Then off we go for lunch ! It was at this nearby restaurant but it didn't really have a front door. I wonder why. After we finished lunch, some of the guys started playing mahjong. It was quite unexpected to see mahjong tables in the restaurant though. Then some were like playing big or small with dices. Ram, Chee Kit, Wilfred & Edward were dared while playing Truth or Dare. It was really funny though. Left about 3 plus.
After lunch, we went to another museum again. Stayed there for about an hour. & then went for dinner at about 4 plus 5. We just kept eating that day. My goodness. We felt that the lunch food was much better compared to the dinner. After dinner, we went to get some stuff at the provision shop near restaurant then off we went to the cruise.
We were suppose to board the cruise at 6pm sharp. But then, we ended up in the cruise at 8 plus 9. We waited till it started drizzling. There was a huge delay cause there was some internal affairs & conflicts between the company & the government. So, they didn't let us board the cruise. The tour guides called a bus for us when it started drizzling so we ended up waiting in the bus. This time round, Agnes was the one that started to tell ghost stories. Her stories are like 10 times worst than mine. My goodness. I started running away after hearing 2 stories. Oh yes, & while we were waiting for the bus, the 2nd debate with the guys started. & I joined the debate, said a sentence & came out of it again. HAHA !
We finally board the cruise after such a long wait. Got our keys then went to our room. Went to explore the cruise after we unpacked. There wasn't much facilities but then there was this mahjong table which helps you arrange the tiles & wash the tiles too. I was super fascinated. Went back to the room, some guys came over then we started playing Tai Ti. We played till about 1 plus in the morning my room, then the guys shifted place to Chau Liang's room after. We opened the curtain & guess what ? THE CRUISE HASN'T BEEN MOVING FOR THE PAST 2 HOURS -.- So no heater to shower ): Aqilah, Kang Qi & Kit showered but I washed up. Kit was like screaming throughout while she was showering cause the water was freezing. HAHAHA ! After that, I washed up then went down to look for them with Kit. I forgot which room was Chau Liang's room so Kit & I ended up calling out their names at the corridor. We were pacing back & forth the corridor for afew times before finding them. Played till about 2:30am then Kit's face told me thatg she wanted to knock out anytime already. So, we went off to our room.
Brushed our teeth & then went to bed :D Chatted for awhile then went to bed (: Alright that's all for Day 18 !
Pictures pictures ! I know you're waiting for it :D
The kids in the middle of all the tall walls !
Hahaha, see lah Chee Kit !
Aiseh !!! Shakir's sexy poses for the camera !!!
In the museum, I found this thing which is quite cool ;)
We needed to pay like 50 cents RMB to get in there.
These was taken at the dock where we had to wake for super long...
Action only.
On the cruise finally !!!
We got stuck for like the whole night cause of the foggy weather. Sighhh. Alright, that's all !!! Byeee !!!
No comments:
Post a Comment