Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Day 14 - 16th March 2009

Hello everyoneee ! 2 MORE DAYS TILL CRUISE ! Shiok shiok shiok !!! No more EM3A everyday for 3 days. Yes ah !!! Ok, back to topic.

These few days are getting hotter & hotter. I'm wearing like less & less clothes inside. Aqilah can just walk out to the streets in short sleeves & jeans. We're even perspiring when we walk from our dorm to class even though it's just a short distance. Goodness. Hello sky ! Where's my cooling & aircon weather ?!?!

Went to the Yellow Crane Tower today (like finally) after so many postponing. Before that, we had History & Culture lesson. Today's History & Culture lesson was about the Yellow Crane Tower since after the class, we'll be heading there (: Anyway, guess what time we started ? 8:15 am in the morning. Everyone was like half asleep & dragging their feets to class. History is like bedtime story for me. Heehee :D So after the History lesson, off we went to the Yellow Crane Tower ! While we were boarding the bus, there was this beggar who came & ask for money from the teacher. But the teacher gave bread to her instead. It's like such a sad sight man. Alright. So, it was about a 20mins bus ride to the Yellow Crane Tower. The jam wasn't that bad. So, it's a good thing. & the bus didn't have aircon. They just open the emergency door at the roof of the bus & that's their air-condition. I was wondering why was the emergency door open. So that's the purpose of it.

Finally, after reaching the Yellow Crane Tower, took about a 10mins walk from where the bus parked to the tower. There was just flights & flights of stairs. I'm sure i'll be full of leg muscles once I reach Sg. Woohoo ! So, walked around & then everyone was like scattered all over the place. Some were at the shops buying stuff, some were just taking photos & stuff. You might be thinking that I am crazy. But I ate ice-cream. Cause it was damn warm for me though I was just wearing like 2 layers.

After that was lunch at this nearby restaurant. & once we stepped into the restaurant, everyone was like, "Now we know why it costs 25RMB per person." We just meant that the restaurant was pretty high class lah huh. After lunch, we wanted to go to the 1911 Revolution Museum but unfortunately, they were renovating that place, so we couldn't go in ): But we took photos outside ! ;)

Oh yes, I forgot to mention that Dr Zhu's family came over on Saturday. & the daughter's super shy. Her name is Sophia. Haha ! & she loves to twist & pose for the camera. Adorable ;)
Alright, pretty much summed up what I did today (: Pictures pictures, I know you've been waiting for it.

Yellow Crane Tower !!!

Hello Li Hong & Hu Kun !
P/S: Li Hong's super tall.

If you can spot, they spell Yellow Crane as Yellkw Crane.
Hahaha !

They were hanging these bamboo umbrellas at the top.

Hello Kit ! We're in black ! I just realised !!!
Women in black eh ? ;)


If you look closely, there's like chinese carvings on the bamboo.

A group shot before we head up the stairs ;)

Shakir ! Your pose so coolz. HAHAHA !

Roar !!! :B

Wilfred says,"Hi everyone ! This is the water.
& the water is yellow !"
It's green btw. Wilfred's colourblind.

Jonathan is no longer called Flex Man. He changed his name to Nike Man. HAHAHA ! He's no longer wearing the Flex Man jacket !

Say hi to Mr Mao !!!

Awesome picture right ?! As in the picture as a whole. That's Jun Peng btw. Though you can't see his face. HAHAHA !

Yo ! Hello Miss Pang !

Some what, the picture's focus isn't on Ram but on Wilfred's face. HAHAHA ! His candid shot faces are always so classic !!!

I know my pose damn classic lah. They were all posing but Kit & I were like preparing to jump. Alright, laugh all you want ok, laugh all you want. I already got laughed at by Fareez already -.-

Jump shot fail lah.

Guess who's kid is this ? It's Dr Zhu's. As pretty as the Mum !

Top of the world man !

The tower is not as tall as it looks. It's pretty short actually.

Another part of the tower.


In the tower...
Shakir & Jonathan looks like brothers right !!! But they aren't leh.

I wonder what was Ram thinking but it's sure that you can see that Agnes was trying to be some CMI 'Tai tai'. HAHAHA !

Aiseh !!! Look like right !!!

Top view of the place :D

This guy is drew like all the fans by himself.

They are like brother & sister man !!!

This is Tian Ji (Some frog stuff) Luckily I didn't eat. Heehee :D

The flowers were damn pretty. This was like outside the 1911 Revolution Museum.

Told you the flowers were beautiful !

This was outside the 1911 Museum.

Hahaha, I don't know how to explain this.

Yo stunt man !

Cool right !!!

Fareez carrying Ram in the bride-groom style. Just look at Fareez veins popping out one by one.



Then comes stripping in public -.- Extreme gayness.


Action only. Exactly the same pose as the shirt huh.

The weirdest human pyramid. HAHAHA !

Alright, group shot before leaving !!!
They were sitting near the carpark & selling maps.

Alright, i'm done done ! Await for next post. & await for the cruise pictures !!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment