Saturday, March 7, 2009

Day 3 - 5th March 2009

Today is free & easy day ! & I woke up at 1pm in the afternoon. Super shiok after a long good sleep. After freshening up, we went to the nearby super market to get our groceries to cook our dinner :D & after that to the town's shopping centre near our school. The dinner was oh-my-goodness /: (You'll see why later.)

This is the super market that we always go to, to get our groceries.


The busy road of Wuhan.

This is such a common sight in Wuhan along the streets.
So poor thing. I think we should be grateful of what we have now.

On the escalator in Walmart.

So many stray dogs in campus too.

The kids are damn cute okkk !!!
Bet you agree with me too :D
Awesome.

The guys came over to our hostel here to play soccer & basketball in the evening. & that's when I met this super cute & adorable but super naughty Russian boy who speaks super fluent Chinese, Abdul. Check him out man.

Damn cute righttt !!! So cute lah !!!

We both best friend already lah.



The guys playing soccer...

& basketball...

After the guys went back, we went back to cook our dinner. I attempted to cook peanut porridge.

The super disguisting & smelly kitchen. But now, we're finally getting used to it.

Then... My attempt to cook porridge.
Turned out to be...
CHAOTA at the bottom -.- Wah, damn sad can.
(Now you know why is it oh-my-goodness already.)

AISEH, Aqilah steady pom pi pi ah !

They're forcing it down their throat, I know.
Sighhhhhhh....

So in the end...

So, to sum up this post, I saved the best for the last again.
Kit's super sexy poses in the kitchen.




Just look at the number of pictures I have of Kit.
My goodness !!!!!!!!

Alright, i'm done for Day 3 ! Woohoo ! Blogging seems tiring now manz.

No comments:

Post a Comment